Friday, June 19, 2009

Mothers.......


First of all I would like to thank my mother for having me. :-)

The kits arrived yesterday! Unfortunately the Thrill Seeker kit is out of stock. Turns out that the kits are limited stock until the end of June, but that's fine because I have big plans to continue along the same lines as well as make plenty of my own.

I spent today doing the final touches to the Tudor Album which I started yesterday. There have been some modifications to the example provided in the kit where I incorporated the ideas from the double spread layout into the album. I've had some favourite baby photos with my mum that I have been wanting to do something creative with. So now I have! I am very happy with how the Mother mini album turned out and I think mum will be too.

Now which one will I do next....?

No comments:

Post a Comment